2020 has started, and we look back at what's been made available in the past three months and will become available in the next three months. Watch the recording of the product update webinar to find out about all the latest features!
In the webinar, we discuss the highlights of the past quarter in-depth. Below you'll find links to additional information of the features covered.
State of the product
- Priority one: Meeting performance and stability expectations
- Coming up: Accessible Self-service Portal
- Upcoming: Mobile for operators
- Coming up: Change management in Kanban Board
Call management duration and SLM
- Released: Next working day
- Coming up: Automatic ticket assignment
- Released (labs): Incident affiliation
Note: The video shows an early prototype with some functionality that is not available in the initial release. For more accurate information on the release, please read the linked blog.
- Released: Historic overview of edits
- Coming up: Public, unauthenticated forms
- Released: Improvements to fields filter incident API
- Released (and more coming): Change Management API additions
- Meeting overview by TOPdesk
- Office App: Roombooking integration
- Outlook room booker: Recurring meetings
Staying up-to-date on new features
Never want to miss the newest features?
The following sources will make sure you never miss our on new features:
- Product update monthly email for recently released features
- TOPdesk public roadmap for the status of features in development
- Release notes page for all changes in the software
- TOPdesk Innovation Platform for suggesting and voting on new features